Charter of commitments
Unlike the products issued from the petroleum industry flooding in the market, INDEMNE's essential oils gently and safely penetrates and soothes skin tissues when used according to instructions.
Indemne products were created through a professional team process including the following ethical mission of healthy, rigorous and uncompromising conduct:
- Exclusively natural active plant extracts.
- Raw materials, handpicked, noble and expensive ingredients.
- No ingredients derived from petrochemicals.
- No alcohol.
- No parabens.
- No zinc pyrithione.
- No animal testing. (Cruelty free & Vegan)
- Testing conducted by an independent laboratory (accredited by the Ministry of Research).
- A minimum of packaging with a maximum of recyclable materials to preserve our environment.
- Our packagings are certified FSC (Forest Stewardship Council), an environmental certification guaranteeing the sustainable and ecologically suitable forest management.
- Certified "Origine France Garantie", it's similar than "Made in France".
- Certified Slow Cosmetique.
- Supports the Association Enfants d'Asie.
Our essential oils have been selected according to their properties by a certified ANSM comply with Good Manufacturing Practices laboratory of active substances, in accordance to European regulations and only a dermo-cosmetic purposes. In case your skin problem persists, consult a dermatologist.