Indemne, the alternative to conventional cosmetics
Indemne is an ethical and natural brand whose skin care products are composed solely of essential and vegetable oils without chemical ingredients nor any endocrine disruptors. The raw materials, including the active ingredients used, are exclusively natural, carefully selected, noble, and expensive.
None of the ingredients in our products are likely to jeopardize your health. Formulated to relieve atopic skin, Indemne's beauty products are:
- Without aggressive preservatives,
- Paraffin and silicone free,
- Parabens & phenoxyethanol free,
- Alcohol free,
- Zinc pyruthione free,
- PEG (polyethylene glycol) and PPG (polypropylene glycol) free,
- Without ethoxylates,
- Free of synthetic perfumes and dyes,
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free,
- Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES) free,
- No ammonium lauryl sulfate,
- MIT (méthylisothiazolinone) and MCIT (méthylchloroisothiazolinone) free,
- Free of EDTA (ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid),
- Free of BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole) and BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene),
- Triclosan free,
- No ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,
- No cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane,
- No benzophenone-1, benzophenone-3...
- No phthalate used in the composition of our vials.
Interpreting the composition of a product
To interpret the composition of a product you must refer to the INCI list (International Nomenclature of Cosmetics Ingredients). This is the list of ingredients present in the product. The names are often written in Latin and/or English. It must be obligatorily written on the packaging of cosmetic products.